LendingTree Welcomes 400 Lending and Real Estate Partners to its Seventh Annual Partner Summit
CHARLOTTE, N.C., September 25, 2006 – LendingTree, LLC today kicks off its seventh Annual Partner Summit at the Charlotte Convention Center. More than 400 lending, real estate and marketing professionals will gather for the four-day event, entitled “Strength in Changing Times.”
“This is an important annual gathering for our company, providing the opportunity to unite with our partners and lay out our collective vision for the future,” said Tom Reddin, chief executive officer of LendingTree, LLC “It’s also a great time to celebrate the many successes we’ve all worked so hard to accomplish.”
Senior executives and thought leaders from across the industry will gather for the conference, which will cover the current state of the lending and real estate industries, as well as strategies for building a successful business in today’s challenging market.
Special guest speakers include:
- Douglas G. Duncan, Ph.D., chief economist and senior vice president, Mortgage Bankers Association of America;
- Dr. Kevin Freiberg, professor, acclaimed speaker and author of the book NUTS!;
- Stefan Swanepoel, widely recognized real estate industry leader and author of several books, including his most recent Swanepoel Real Estate TRENDS Report;
- Kelly McGuinness, president of United Mortgage Finance Group;
- Leslie Petersen, a nationally acclaimed trainer for the mortgage industry.
About LendingTree, LLC
LendingTree, LLC is the nation’s number one online lending exchange, providing a marketplace that connects consumers with multiple lenders that compete for their business. Since inception, LendingTree has facilitated more than 20 million loan requests and $152 billion in closed loan transactions. LendingTree provides access to mortgages and refinance loans, home equity loans/lines of credit, auto loans, personal loans, and credit cards via www.lendingtree.com and 800-555-TREE.
Founded in 1998 with headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina, LendingTree, LLC is part of IAC Financial Services and Real Estate, an operating business of IAC/InterActiveCorp (NASDAQ: IACI), which also owns or operates LendingTree Loans, LendingTree Settlement Services, LLC, GetSmart®, RealEstate.com®, Domania®, and iNest®.