Typically, we connect our customers with lenders. But nothing feels typical right now. Instead, we’re connecting you with resources that can help you cope with this crisis. Here’s how to:
- Stop paying interest on your student loans.
- Apply for unemployment benefits.
- Delay making your mortgage payment.
- See which credit card companies offer help.
- Learn more about avoiding foreclosure and eviction.
- Get help with your rent.
- If you own a small business, learn more about disaster relief assistance.
- Get tips for helping children cope with the coronavirus, and find free e-learning resources.
- Learn more about state tax filing relief.
- Keep close tabs on your credit score and loans.
We’ll add to this list as more resources become available. We’re all in this together.