Released January 17, 2017
- The advertised loan is a VA 15-year fixed rate full amortizing loan, assuming a $225,000 loan amount and a 2.25% interest rate.
- This loan has 180 monthly principal and interest payments of 1474. The disclosed APR is based on 0 discount points, 0% origination fee and in additional prepaid finance charges due at closing.
- The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 2.612%.
- Disclosure Assumptions
- Interest rate quoted assumes a FICO score of 720 with a maximum loan-to-value ratio of 80% on a primary residence.
- While a VA loan does provide up to 100% financing, generally a lower rate and APR can be achieved when the LTV is lower on your residence.
- The actual interest rate, APR and payment may vary based on the specific terms of the loan selected, verification of information, your credit history, the location and type of property and other factors as determined by Lenders.
- VA benefits criteria will have to be met and are subject to change.
- While there is no down payment requirement on a purchase or a buy down requirement on a refinance for a VA Loan and you may borrow up to 100% of the value, lower rates are generally offered to those who do in fact make a down payment or have equity in their home. No mortgage insurance is required in either situation. Note that a VA Funding Fee may apply.
- Not available in all states and not all lenders participate in the VA Loan Program.
- Rates are subject to change daily without notice.
- Payment amounts shown do not include taxes or insurance.