Released January 17, 2017
- The advertised loan is a 5/1 ARM (Adjustable Rate Mortgage) with a 30-year fully amortizing term from actual offers posted to consumers by Network Lenders.
- The initial interest rate is n/a% for 60 months. The disclosed APR is based on n/a discount points, n/a% origination fee and $n/a in additional prepaid finance charges due at closing.
- The APR is n/a% with an initial payment of $n/a for the first 60 months.
- After the initial period, the variable interest rate and payment will adjust every year and equal the total of the 12-month LIBOR index (1.92% as of 13-Dec-19) plus a margin of n/a%. First adjusted payment will likely increase to approximately $3330.32.
- The maximum periodic change in the interest rate is % with a maximum rate increase of % above the initial interest rate.
- If the interest rate adjusted to the maximum rate (which could not occur until after the fifth year), the maximum monthly payment would be $3700.2 for $500,000.
- There is no prepayment penalty.
- The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is variable and is subject to increase or decrease, so your payments may increase or decrease each year.
- Disclosure Assumptions
- Interest rate quoted assumes a FICO score of 720 with a maximum loan-to-value ratio of 80% on a primary residence.
- The actual interest rate, APR and payment may vary based on the specific terms of the loan selected, verification of information, your credit history, the location and type of property, and other factors as determined by Lenders.
- Interest rate and APR are variable and subject to increase
- Not available in all states.
- Rates are subject to change daily without notice.
- Payment amounts shown do not include taxes or insurance.