Released January 17, 2017
- The advertised loan is a 30-year fixed rate fully amortizing loan, assuming a $400,000 loan amount and a 1.88% interest rate.
- This loan has 360 monthly principal and interest payments of $1453.60. The disclosed APR is based on 4.70 discount points, 0.00% origination fee and $500.00 in additional prepaid finance charges due at closing.
- The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 2.24%.
- The chart below shows the interest rate, APR and the initial monthly payments:
|Loan Amount||Interest Rate||APR||Monthly
- Interest rate quoted assumes a FICO score of 720 with a maximum loan-to-value ratio of 80% on a primary residence.
- The actual interest rate, APR and payment may vary based on the specific terms of the loan selected, verification of information, your credit history, the location and type of property and other factors as determined by Lenders.
- Not available in all states.
- Rates are subject to change daily without notice.
- Payment amounts shown do not include taxes or insurance.