Released January 17, 2017
- The advertised loan is a 30-year fixed rate fully amortizing loan for $175,000.
- The interest rate is 2.13%.
- The 360 monthly principal and interest payments are 657.83. The disclosed APR is based on 4.42 discount points, 0.00% origination fee and 500.00 in additional prepaid finance charges due at closing.
- The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 2.48%.
- Interest rate quoted assumes a FICO score of 720 with a maximum loan-to-value ratio of 80% on a primary residence.
- The actual interest rate, APR and payment may vary based on the specific terms of the loan selected, verification of information, your credit history, the location and type of property and other factors as determined by Lenders.
- Not available in all states.
- Rates are subject to change daily without notice.
- Payment amounts shown do not include taxes or insurance.