- Disclosure Assumptions
- Advertised rate based on actual matched rates to consumers over the past 30 days, using the same self-identified credit rating, appropriate loan-to-value for the vehicle, and where no such term, amount and/or offer was requested in a particular state the advertised rate is that of the lowest national rate offered using the same assumptions. Please note that your rate can be higher or lower than the advertised rate.
- The actual interest rate, APR and payment may vary based on the specific terms of the loan selected, verification of information, your credit history, license, taxes, fees, money down, trade-in, rebates, cash down amounts, the location and type of automobile as well as other factors as determined by Lenders.
- Not available in all states.
- Rates are subject to change daily without notice.
- Payment amounts shown do not include taxes, licensing or fees.
- Auto Legal Notice
- California: For purposes of compliance with the California Financial Privacy Act, if you are a resident of the State of California and would like to opt-out from the disclosure of your personal information to any third-party for marketing purposes, please contact us at [email protected]. Married consumers may request separate credit. A married consumer may include a spouse's income even when requesting for a separate account.
- Maryland: We do not accept or solicit any fees or payments from you. When you submit a request to us and your inquiry is forwarded to one of our Finance Partners, you may be issued a Financing Agreement by a Finance Partner in accordance with Maryland Commercial Law Code §§ 12-125, 1013. This Financing Agreement must include: (1) the term and principal amount of your loan; (2) an explanation of the type of loan being offered; (3) the interest rate and, if the rate is subject to final determination at a future date based on some objective standard, a specific statement of those facts; (4) the points, if any, to be paid by the borrower; and (5) the term during which the Financing Agreement remains in effect.
- Ohio: The Ohio laws against discrimination require that all creditors make credit equally available to all credit worthy customers, and that credit reporting agencies maintain separate credit histories on each individual upon request. The Ohio Civil Rights Commission administers compliance with this law.
- Vermont: For purposes of compliance with the Vermont Consumer Protection Act, if you are a resident of the State of Vermont and would like to opt-out from the disclosure of your personal information to any third-party for marketing purposes, please contact us at [email protected]
- Wisconsin: No provision of a marital property agreement, a unilateral statement under Wis. Rev. Stat. § 766.59 or a court decree under Wis. Rev. Stat. § 766.70 adversely affects the interest of the creditor unless the creditor, prior to the time the credit is granted, is furnished a copy of the agreement, statement or decree or has actual knowledge of the adverse provision when the obligation to the creditor is incurred.
As of 18-Sep-20, LendingTree Purchase Auto Loan consumers were seeing match rates as low as 3.49% ( on a $10,000 loan amount for a term of 36 months ). Here are some examples of matches consumers were receiving as of 18-Sep-20:
|Loan Term (Months)||Loan Amount||Rate||APR||Estimated Monthly Payment|