The offers that appear on this site are from companies from which LendingTree receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). LendingTree does not include all lenders, savings products or loan options available in the marketplace.
What portion of LendingTree's services in connection with my loan request is free?
There is no cost to submit a loan request, get matched with lenders and receive conditional loan offers or quotes. You may review the conditional loan offers or quotes and talk to the lenders at no cost. Of course, the lender you choose may require a fee to process your formal loan application, appraisal, and/or credit report, but until you agree to pay the lender any fee(s), you may shop with LendingTree at no cost.
How does LendingTree get paid?
LendingTree does not charge you, the consumer, a fee for its services. Who pays our bills? The lender. Of course, you will be responsible for paying any loan processing, closing costs or other fees to the lender with whom you close.
TIP: If you are an active duty servicemember, please consult with your personal legal advisor, Judge Advocate General (JAG) advisor or your personal financial advisor (i.e. accountant) regarding the potential loss of any benefits you are entitled to under the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act or applicable state law. You should promptly set and attend this consultation prior to refinancing your existing mortgage loan,
Who Is Eligible for the VA Home Loan Program?:
- Active duty personnel;
- Certain National Guard members and Reservists;
- Surviving spouses of person who were killed in the line of duty or as a result of a service-connected disability;
- Certain spouses of active duty personnel who are (a) missing in action, (b) captured in line of duty by a hostile force, (c) or forcibly detained by a foreign government or power; and
- Certain other qualified members. See more on eligibility at www.benefits.va.gov/homeloans/lp.asp
What Benefits are there to a VA Home Loan?:
- No Down Payment and 100% Financing if the sales price does not exceed the appraised value;
- No Private Mortgage Insurance;
- Limits on the amount you can be charged for closing costs;
- No early pre-payment penalty; and
- The maximum guaranty amount (for loans over $144,000) is 25% of the 2012 VA Loan Limits shown at www.benefits.va.gov/homeloans/loan_limits.asp
LendingTree Advertisement Disclosure (last updated June 8, 2018):
LENDINGTREE, LLC IS A MARKETING LEAD GENERATOR AND IS A DULY LICENSED MORTGAGE BROKER, AS REQUIRED BY LAW, WITH ITS MAIN OFFICE LOCATED AT 11115 RUSHMORE DR., CHARLOTTE, NC 28277, TELEPHONE NUMBER 1-800-555-8733.
For a current list of applicable state licensing and disclosures, click Licenses and Disclosures
or call for details.
LendingTree, LLC NMLS Unique Identifier # 1136, AK Mortgage Broker/Lender License #AK1136; AZ Mortgage Broker, License #'s MB-0902469 and MB-0909882; California Dept. of Corporations, California Finance Lenders Law License No. 6037234; CO Mortgage Company Registration Regulated by the Division of Real Estate; CT Mortgage Broker, License #4164 - MORTGAGE BROKER ONLY, NOT A MORTGAGE LENDER OR MORTGAGE CORRESPONDENT LENDER; Georgia Mortgage Broker/Processor License #12989; Illinois Residential Mortgage License #0005433; Kansas Mortgage Company License #MC.0002279; MA Mortgage Broker License #MB1136 - We arrange but do not make loans; ME Loan Broker License #CSO06321; Licensed by the Mississippi Department of Banking and Consumer Finance as a Mortgage Broker License #1136; MO Mortgage Broker License #10-1261, 727 N. First Street, Suite 310, Saint Louis, Missouri 63102; MT Mortgage Broker, License #1097; Licensed by the New Hampshire Banking Department; NJ Residential Mortgage Broker License # 0801779 - broker will not make any mortgage loan commitments or fund any mortgage loans; NV Mortgage Broker License #1698; LT Technologies in lieu of true name LendingTree, LLC, Registered Mortgage Broker-- NYS Department of Financial Services License #A004890 - Broker arranges mortgage loans with third-party providers; OH Mortgage Broker License #MB.802159.000, 7494 Preserve Place, West Chester, OH 05069; OR Mortgage Lending License #ML-1862; PA Licensed Mortgage Broker by the PA Department of Banking #20298; Rhode Island Licensed Loan Broker #20062113LB; Texas Mortgage Company License Unique Identifier #1136, Mr. Shan Guo #300978, Residential Mortgage Loan Originator at 1312 Village Creek Drive Suite 900, Plano TX 75093; VA Mortgage Broker License #MC-1052, Licensed by the Virginia State Corporation Commission; WA Mortgage Broker License #MB1136.
Advertised Terms and Information
- The information and disclosures above relate to advertised terms made by or through LendingTree.
- Interest rates and terms are from a lender or lenders with whom LendingTree may match you and that offer the particular product. The disclosures are current as of the date indicated.
- LendingTree is not a lender in any transaction and does not make loans, loan commitments or lock-rates. All credit decisions, including loan approval and the conditional rates and terms you are offered, are the responsibility of the participating lenders and will vary based upon your loan request, your particular financial situation, and criteria determined by the lenders to whom you are matched. Not all consumers will qualify for the advertised rates and terms. APR may be in lieu of rebates or incentives. Dealer participation may affect consumer cost.
- FICO score means the FICO credit score report that a lender receives from a consumer reporting agency.